Your shopping cart is empty!
1. Company will not return any product unless it is damaged product.
2. In case our customer ordered a wrong size then we can offer alter without any extra charges but shipping charges will be borne by customers.
3. If merchandise arrives damaged then customer should email us a photo of the damaged product within 24 hrs. of receiving their order.
4. Without consulting our team do not courier the product.
5. Send the product within 7 days from the confirmation received by our team.
Cancellation & Refund Policies
1. Customer may cancel an order within 24 hrs. after placing it.
2. Order which is cancelled after 24 hrs. will be made by standard deduction.
3. Company will not replace or refund until the defected product is being analysed.
4. Refund will be processed within 10-15 business days.
ORDER DELAY / CANCELLATIONS DUE TO DELAY
In Spike Me products are made by artisans, craftsmen and manufacturers across the subcontinent. Each of the item are carefully made after a series of processes which requires multiple tasks like dyeing, pattern making, embroidery, tailoring etc. Given the complexity in production, occasionally a product may not be produced as per the output expected and so we may seek your approval for. This may result in your order getting delayed.
Incase our garment construction expert team notices that the measurements you have provided is not right or if there is a variation then we may approach you to cross check the measurements again. The time taken for this measurements recheck may delay an order.
At any point of time during the Product construction process it cannot be canceled.
We respect your privacy and are committed to maintaining it. When you shop on this Website, you would be asked for some Personal Information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and password.
We may also collect information about where you are on the internet (eg the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us. None of this data is of a personal nature and will help us improve the quality of our service.
How we use the information we collect:
• Processing your orders • Administering your account• Improving the website's performance by analysing statistical data
If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
We would not release your Personal Information to any company outside for mailing or marketing purposes.
Those Images in folder YOURTHEME/img/patterns/